We are Hiring!
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, passionate, tech loving marketing professional to join the Blufig team as a Marketing Automation Consultant, specialising in Pardot – the B2B marketing automation platform from Salesforce.
Your overall role as a Pardot Consultant is to work with customers to ensure that they are getting the most out of their investment in this powerful technology.
You will provide the customers with technical advice as well as advice on marketing strategy and automation best practices.
You will get to work with a wide range of companies and experience a huge variety of marketing strategies.
Since most of your day will be spent working on client projects, you will be expected to manage your time effectively – logging any time you spend working with clients – and your performance will in part be measured by this.
What does a typical project involve?
- Advising on strategy / best practices
- Health check / roadmap workshop
- Offering technical / integration advice
- Training users
- Delivering marketing assets including email templates, forms, landing pages, etc
- Building lead nurturing programs
- Supporting customers in their day-to-day marketing automation operations
- Pardot Specialist Certification
- 2 years’ experience with Pardot implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with the Salesforce Connector
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, such as email marketing and marketing conversion metrics
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Pardot
- Candidate should know how to create complex journeys through various Engagement Programs
- Should know how to setup Landing Pages with personalization and dynamic content to be used for different marketing purposes
- Good understanding of automation Rules and Segmentation lists based on prospect categorizations and to be used in various marketing communications
- Prospect management, Prospect field configurations and visitor data management
- Must have a good understanding of user management, role creation, and group configuration for Pardot business users
- Quality assurance including unit testing and creation of project technical knowledge repository
- Pardot connected campaigns and lightning app
- Live experience with Salesforce Sales cloud implementation will be an added advantage
- Technology consultancy requires you to be process driven and have an analytical approach to solving problems.
- Confident communication skills are very important as you will regularly be interacting with senior customers and stakeholders. You must be able to communicate with clarity to people with differing levels of technical understanding.
- You must be flexible and adaptable to new situations as they arise – for example, managing stakeholder relationships, requests for additional client support or adapting solutions based on new information and client needs – whilst ensuring recommendations continue to deliver against any existing briefs.
- It is critical that you are well organised and able to manage your workload effectively as you will be concurrently working across several different projects.
- Although our consultants do not generally work on secondment, you will be expected to work closely with customers to deliver solutions that meet their needs. You should also be comfortable working with other Blufig verticals as part of a team to deliver certain projects.