Business Development Manager (Software Enterprise)
We are looking for an Business Development Manager who will drive demand for marketing and digital services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources, including social media, web, tele calling and more. Once leads are identified, the candidate will reach out and meet with the business’ decisions makers to better understand their business needs and how our services can help them.
This job is an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales professionals who are looking for an opportunity to advance their career!
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy sales, teamwork, and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities and achieving great outcomes.
- Identify and qualify new customers in the B2B, IT, and Software industry
- Prospect new customers through lead generation campaigns, follow-up, and cold calling
- Identify the correct decision makers within the target segment
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system
- Generate Qualified Leads based on predefined criteria for each account
- Present our offerings to target audience via virtual and F2F meetings
- Create commercial proposals and scope of work for each opportunity
- Follow-up with clients regularly
- Price negotiation
- Drive closures
- Meet assigned targets on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Hands on knowledge of Email Marketing tools, LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator and other online tools
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
5+ years’ experience
Experience in working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM platforms
Experience in working with Marketing Automation and Email Marketing platforms
Should have a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
Experience in generating leads and business for US and Indian market
Must-have experience in generating leads and business for the B2B domain